This policy (together with our website terms and conditions of use and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we may collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the information carefully so that you understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with the changes. This policy is effective from 11 October 2007.
What we may collect
We may collect the following information from you when you send us feedback, contact us for any reason, complete an online form, enter a competition or promotion sponsored by us or when you report a problem with our website:
- Name and job title including the name of the organisation for which you work;
- Contact information including email address;
- Demographic information such as postcode;
- Other information relevant to offers etc., and
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
What we do with the information we gather
The main reason for us collecting information from you is for the following reasons:
- To respond to you with any queries that you may have;
- For internal record keeping;
- To provide you with information that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- We may use the information for getting in touch with you in relation to any competitions you may have entered into through our website.
Keeping your data secure
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access we have put in place suitable physical and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Whilst we use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information, you acknowledge that use of the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal information which is transferred from you or to you via the internet.
Links to other websites
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee of £10 will be payable to meet our costs in providing details of the information we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us at our address set out below.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us as soon as possible at the address set out below. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.